POC Ventral Air Spin NFC CPSC Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The helmet that can speak for you when you can't. Created to complement Resistance Ultra apparel suited to long adventure rides, the Ventral Air SPIN NFC has all the standard features of the award-winning Ventral Air SPIN and benefits from the inclusion of an NFC Medical ID Chip, making it ideal on remote individual adventures or wilderness rides. The NFC chip can easily be read by holding an NFC-enabled smartphone over the helmet. It can instantly give rescuers the information they need at the scene of an injury, thereby supporting them make the best judgments for treatment in the vital "Golden Hour" immediately after an accident.
- Structurally optimized helmet with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the air intake and release at both high and low speeds.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal airflow design.
- Unique design optimized with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- Features POC's patent-pending silicone pad system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Light-weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Used by EF Education First Pro Cycling Team.