View full details
Oneball Hold My Beer Bottle Opener Traction Pad
Sale Sold out
Regular price $16.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Another invention from One MFG! We are proudly the first company to make a snowboard stomp pad with a bottle opener on it. Description: Bottle opener and stomp pad all in one! Clear and grippy material over a black graphic to give your boot more traction on the board when getting off chair lifts or riding with one foot strapped in. With this stomp pad on you might be eager to tell your friends "Hold my beer, watch this!" Or just use it as a cool bottle opener on your fridge or cooler. Bottle opener part is metal.
- 1. Clean board surface and dry completely. Use ONE MFG base cleaner, rubbing alcohol, or another solvent may be needed to get off dirt. Let the solvent dry for 10 minutes.
- 2. Mark area where pad will be placed with pencil first. Peel off backing of pad. Place stomp pad in front of your back foot binding and center edge to edge.
- 3. Only stick once, do not move, making sure not to damage adhesive. Use your fingers to press on pad with firm pressure. Use a hair dryer or heat source to help the pad stick if you want.
- 4. Let stomp pad adhere to board for a minimum of 12 hours before using. Better yet, bring your board inside your house and let the stomp pads rest overnight.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal