View full details
OneBall Circle Traction Pad
Sale Sold out
Regular price $14.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
See through stomp pad, for when your board graphics are too cool to cover up! This traction pad features a custom molded clear material with our new cone shaped stud design. It is extremely hard to scratch. We use a propriety material that is light, waterproof, and nearly indestructible. Help your foot stay where it should be when getting off chair lifts or when you ride with one foot strapped in. This pad is molded and produced in our Belfair Factory!
- 1. Clean board surface and dry completely. Use ONE MFG base cleaner, rubbing alcohol, or another solvent may be needed to get off dirt. Let the solvent dry for 10 minutes.
- 2. Mark area where pad will be placed with pencil first. Peel off backing of pad. Place stomp pad in front of your back foot binding and center edge to edge.
- 3. Only stick once, do not move, making sure not to damage adhesive. Use your fingers to press on pad with firm pressure. Use a hair dryer or heat source to help the pad stick if you want.
- 4. Let stomp pad adhere to board for a minimum of 12 hours before using. Better yet, bring your board inside your house and let the stomp pads rest overnight.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal