Norco Sight VLT C1
The Sight VLT C1 is a carbon electric All-Mountain bike with Norco’s legendary descending capability, quick, confident climbing and the boost you want to ride faster and further.
- The Sight VLT dials-up your ride with the lightweight, whisper-quiet Shimano EP8 drive system’s customizable torque and efficiency.
- Batteries are encased inside the downtube for protection and are easily removed for charging on and off the bike or for easy swaps.
- The Sight VLT is designed with Norco’s exclusive Ride Aligned Design System to create rider-first geometry and precision suspension kinematics. Custom fit and tuning with the Ride Aligned Setup Guide provides unparalleled, personalized performance from day one.
- Frame: Carbon Front Triangle and Seatstay, Aluminum Chainstay, 150mm Travel, Ride Aligned
- Fork: Fox Factory FLOAT 36, GRIP 2, HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR, 160mm Travel, 44mm Offset, E-Rated
- Rear Shock: Fox Factory FLOAT X2, Custom Tune, 210x55mm
- Rear Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle Single Click
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XO1 Eagle
- Crankset: Shimano FC-M8150 E-MTB, 34T Eagle Ring, 165mm
- Cassette: SRAM Eagle XG 1275, 10-52T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Code RSC, 4 Piston, Metallic Pads
- Handlebar: Deity Skywire Carbon 35, 800mm, 25mm Rise
- Front Tire: Maxxis Assegai 2.5" 3C MaxxGrip/DD/TR/WT
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Disector 2.4" WT 3C MaxxTerra/DD/TR
- Battery: Sold Separately. Removable. 900Wh, 720Wh and 540Wh Options.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Fast delivery of snowboard & mountain bike with
rentals and service in Southern California.
23851 Via Fabricante Ste. 201
Mission Viejo, CA 92691