Men's Burton Step On Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings
Supercharged suspension for the comfort and performance to match the simplicity of Step On.
The men's Burton Step On® Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings bring the simplicity of the Step On system to a binding that balances high-end comfort with a playful, responsive feel. Kickback Hammock suspension raises the bar for comfort and response, while full underfoot cushioning keeps you riding longer. Micro-adjust the lean to suit your stance, step on, and ride.
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Compatible with all mounting systems
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. This year, we are introducing the Toe Hook 2.0, which offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in baseplate provides playful response
- All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
The bindings are great! Brand new with all tags and labels present. For step on bindings it's easy to tell if someone has bound a boot to it or not, the toe hooks would show scratches. The bindings I received looked perfect!!
So glad i found these. I was late on this and couldn't find my size anywhere until I stumbled onto Dreamruns. Highback is definitely softer, the hammock thing really does feel better. Dreamruns is also a pretty sweet store. They have a huge selection of items and I love that they are local.
These were sold out on Burton’s website and my usual go-to snowboard retailers. I was a little nervous about ordering from a site I never heard of and was worried they wouldn’t ship in time for my trip. But they shipped so fast and even arrived two days earlier than expected. I’ve read tons of reviews and tested the technology in my living room and it seems very secure. I’m testing them out this weekend on my local mountain. The real test will be my back country helicopter snowboard trip in March but I have high hopes. No more leaning over to strap in!
They had these step on bindings available when it seemed like nobody else did, they're online ordering system was fast and easy to use. The product shipped promptly and arrived in time Even during these times if shipping and logistical delays. I give two thumbs up to the service I received. As advertised