Men's Burton Reserve Bib Pant
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Throwback vibes, classic bib style, and environmentally tuned pants that are ready to dive deep.
Style, performance and sustainability are the three focal points of the men's Burton Reserve Bib Pant. With a style as classic as it gets, updated with a full array of tech features including waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE two-layer fabric to keep the elements at bay, these pants are a modern take on a mountain staple. The whole package is bluesign approved for a reduced impact on both people and the planet, while rider-friendly details like fully-taped waterproof seams, Test-I-Cool zippered vents, and an array of handy pockets make these pants worthy of everything from spring slush to waist-deep pow.
- Relaxed fit allows for easy movement, with room for layers underneath; Stretch fabrication
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [15,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather; YKK water-resistant zippers; Living Lining provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mapped with embossed taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth; Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
- Adjustable elastic suspender straps; Crotch gusset for easy movement
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered chest pockets, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty