Men's Burton Light Phase Hybrid Fleece Vest
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
A breathable and stretchy fleece vest for keeping your core warm with nylon shell fabric where you need it most for when the wind blows or the clouds move in.
A little warmth goes a long way when it's the men's Burton Light Phase Hybrid Fleece Vest. It's your everyday, do-anything layer for warming your core and staying on the move. A light nylon layer down the front boosts the weather resistance of the stretchy fleece and makes for easy layering when the weather takes a turn for the wetter.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Polyester and spandex blended brushed-back fleece mapped with nylon and spandex blended plain weave fabric on hood, front body, and shoulders
- DRYRIDE Mist-Defy DWR fabric repels water while staying soft and comfortable
- ThermacoreECO insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Detachable hood with front cinch; Stretch fabrication with stretch back neck tape for reinforcement; Chafe-free chin guard; Bungee hem cinch
- Shaped hem adds additional coverage; Reflective details
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty