Men's Burton GORE-TEX Under Mitten
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
A trusty technical GORE-TEX mitten with removable liner provides two-in-one versatility and warmth all winter long.
The life of a mitten is not easy. More than any other part of your riding kit, mittens have the most contact with the elements. With that in mind, pros choose the men's Burton GORE-TEX Under Mitten + Gore Warm technology. DRYRIDE 2L fabric, and a GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY GORE-TEX membrane protect this Thermacore-insulated mitten from downright rugged winter conditions. The Screen Grab synthetic leather palm gives you stealth touchscreen control using tech that will never fray, wear out, or wash off. A removable four-way stretch fleece liner dries quickly and gives you options for any weather. Wear just the liner for mild weather laps, just the shell in sloppy spring conditions, or combine the two for total midwinter riding warmth and comfort.
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric shell is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying
- Screen Grab Toughgrip palm and fingers for total touchscreen control
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from your hand
- Screen Grab liner is removable and features four-way stretch for ultimate flexibility and device control
- Thermacore insulation provides focused warmth
- GORE Warm technology protects against even the harshest conditions guaranteed to be waterproof, windproof & breathable, keeping your hands warmer for longer.
- Polyester flock thumb nose-wipe panel; Additional heater/vent pocket
- D-ring and hook; Removable wrist leash
- Lifetime Warranty