Men's Burton Family Tree Resonator Powsurf Snowboard
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Surfboard foam construction adapted for sliding on snow, connecting snowboarding and surfing like no board has ever done before.
Grip it, point it, slash it…whatever you do, just don't call it a snowboard. The brainchild of a partnership with the folks at Varial Surf Technology, the men's Burton Family Tree Resonator Powsurf Snowboard is built using 3D foam construction with the same advanced aerospace formulas found in some of the strongest, lightest surfboards in the world. Tested in the Green Mountains of Vermont, lost ski resorts in Slovenia, and Baldface Lodge, B.C., the Burton Resonator is a no-binding powder board designed to let you surf wherever the snow is steep and deep.
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 25mm Taper promotes floating and turning with a shorter width on the tail that drops it down and a wider width at the nose that pops it up
- Directional Flat Top Bend features a flat profile overall with a rocker nose for the stability and effortless float perfect for deep days on surfy terrain
- Varial Foam Core is adapted from advanced aerospace materials and provides improved performance with increased strength and longevity
- Varial Infused Glass 15-ounce Fiberglass build for increased liveliness with reduced overall weight
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY This board is backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.