Men's Burton Custom X Snowboard
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
Get pro-caliber speed and precision with the most aggressive board in Burton's lineup.
Pro-caliber is a strong statement for any board, but the men's Burton Custom X Snowboard has repeatedly delivered for snowboarding's most demanding riders due to precise design and powerful drive. The confidence is in the tech, which includes the carbon-fueled snap of Squeezebox High core profiling, a competition-grade base, and 45° Carbon Highlights High-Voltage for the ultimate in lightweight responsiveness. The hardest charging board we make, the Custom X is available in two versions: Choose the power of camber or the float and catch-free feel of Flying V.
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Dragonfly 600G Core with Multizone EGD uses end-grain woods in impact zones for lighter weight that doesn't sacrifice strength
- 45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix, adding a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel and including carbon strands that give your board extra life
- WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Squeezebox; Frostbite edges; Super Sap epoxy; Pro Tip; Infinite Ride
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.