Men's Burton [ak] Oven Mitten
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Like a windproof, sub-zero sleeping bag tailored to your hands. Don't get caught in the backcountry without these.
By combining the collective heating powers of warm goose down, a whopping 15 ounces of PrimaLoft Gold Insulation, and a Hydrofil wicking fleece liner, the men's Burton [ak] Oven Mitten is basically the warmest snowboard mitt on the planet. It fights moisture on both fronts thanks to ultra-breathable WINDSTOPPER fabric from Gore. And so riders like Kimmy Fasani don't feel like they're wearing boxing gloves, a super-ergonomic fit ensures total dexterity when strapping in or grabbing. Under mitt styling means a low-profile cuff that easily slides underneath your jacket sleeves. If you are one who is always cold or spends a lot of time in the backcountry far from shelter, then the [ak] Oven Mitten isn't nice to have, it's a necessity.
- GORE-TEX Infinium fabric is soft, flexible and designed for when comfortable performance takes priority over waterproofness. It feels less technical than traditional GORE-TEX while still offering breathability and durable water-resistance that's functional and flexible.
- Screen Grab with premium and durable leather thumb is touchscreen-compatible, giving you freedom to control your device
- Durable, premium leather on the palm is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance
- Primaloft Gold insulation offers the ultimate in warmth-to-weight coupled with incredible packability and softness that mimics goose down
- 80/20 RSD down 550 GGD fill provides lightweight high-loft warmth
- Hydrofil fixed finger mitten lining wicks away moisture
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- Removable [ak] wrist leash
- Lifetime Warranty