Men's Burton [ak] Helium Stretch Insulated Jacket
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
Go light or go home. This midweight layer breathes to vent sweat and keep you warm and on the move.
Untracked lines call. Head for ridgetop in the men's Burton [ak] Helium Stretch Insulated Jacket. The lightweight jacket delivers breathable warmth in a pack-friendly design for backcountry missions. Its stretch fabric lets you move naturally while keeping it light and breathable. It's the midweight layer you can wear on the uptrack when it's cool and breezy or under your shell to stay warm on the descent. When the sun shines and the temps rise, it packs into its own pocket for easy stowing.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- Stretchy, breathable, and lightweight nylon plain weave fabric
- Thermacore stretch insulation [40g] for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- [ak] DWR coating; Lightweight low-profile back of hem cinch
- Pocket utility loop and media port; Reflective details
- Packable into a pocket
- Zippered chest pocket and hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty