Men's Burton [ak] GORE‑TEX LZ Down Jacket
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Crank up your inner furnace with snowboarding's highest performance puffy.
What truly makes the men's Burton [ak] LZ Down Jacket a more powerful puffy is that it's the only Burton down parka wrapped in fully waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX seam taped GORE-TEX two-layer fabric. On the inside, responsibly sourced 800 RSD goose down fill cranks up the heat while keeping overall weight to a minimum. Comfort-focused features include an articulated [ak] fit for a full range of motion, a StormForm attached Contour hood, ample venting, a facemask-friendly neck gasket collar, and powder gasket cuffs. It's all backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY; GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- 90/10 RSD down 800 fill provides lightweight high-loft warmth; Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Living Lining provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents; No-lift underarm gusset
- Power mesh wrist gaiters; 200D nylon side panels provide durability; RECCO reflector; YKK water-resistant zippers
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets, chest pockets, and bicep pass pocket, interior power mesh dump pockets, and zippered interior media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty