Men's Burton [ak] GORE‑TEX Cyclic Pant - Short
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Step up to the [ak] advantage. Mandatory GORE-TEX fabric performance for the 100-day season.
Every rider knows GORE-TEX is the best. The men's Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Cyclic Pant takes that miracle membrane and combines it with backcountry-tested fit and features to create pants that truly live up to the hype. GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY and engineered around the movements of high-energy riding, its lightweight design and articulated fit gives you the versatility to withstand all storms, from deep winter to late spring. Better yet, it's all backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the knees for easy movement; Short garment with a longer inseam
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Living Lining provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight; Mapped with soft taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting; Crotch gusset for mobility
- Anti-scuff cuffs with bungee cuff elevators; Triple-needle-reinforced stitching; YKK water-resistant zippers
- Zippered back pockets, zippered cargo pocket with interior tool sleeve, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty