Men's Burton [ak] Cyclic GORE-TEX 2L Bib Pants - Tall
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
Backcountry-tested, these GORE-TEX bib pants are for the 100-day plus Crewneck who are always in the mountains.
Ride the lifts one day, tour the next. The Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Cyclic Bibs are right there with you. Backcountry-tested fit and features help feed the habit, on the up and down, without slowing you down. Dry and comfortable isn't just nice. It's mandatory when you're dedicated to riding from deep winter to late spring.
- Relaxed fit allows for easy movement, with room for layers underneath; Elongated inseam
- GORE-TEX two-layer nylon 70D plain weave fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Articulated patterning and crotch gusset for mobility; Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool vents
- Adjustable hook-and-loop suspenders; Internal waist adjustment; Anti-scuff cuff with bungee cuff elevator
- Triple needle reinforced stitching
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Zippered back pockets, zippered cargo pocket with internal tool sleeve, zippered chest pockets, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- Lifetime warranty