Kenda Pinner Pro Tire 29 x 2.4 Tubeless Folding Black ATC
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
The Pinner is Kenda's all new dry condition gravity tire. Exclusively developed with Aaron Gwin, the Pinner was done for World Cup tracks like Leogang and Lenzerheide and designed to hold its own against the toughest competitors. The Pinner shines with excellent cornering predictability and particularly high puncture protection. Available with AGC or ATC casing, the Pinner is an excellent choice for gravity racers and trail riders alike.
- Excellent predictability - A consistent contact patch when the bike is leaned over creates a super predictable feel - no sudden wash-outs!
- Optimized for hard pack - The tread pattern is done to work best on hard pack, rocky or rooty and loose over hard conditions.
- Choose the AGC casing for gravity riding, or ATC for a lighter trail tire.
- Tubeless ready.
- Topo Design - Unique and stand-out topographic design pattern over the sidewalls and tread.
- COMPOUND: DUAL TREAD
- PROTECTION: ATC
- TUBELESS READY: YES
- BEAD: FOLDING
- TPI: 120
- WT (GRAMS): 997?50