Jones Men's Re-Up Down Puffy Jacket
Essential layers for all-conditions
The Re-Up Puffy is simple, sustainable warmth for your body and soul. Featuring plush, upcycled 750-fill down and a water repellent recycled outer shell, it's a workhorse utility puffy built with cutting edge earth friendly materials. Layer it under a shell jacket on brisk mid-winter days or slip into it on the summit. The Re-Up puffy is on Jeremy Jones' back, or in his pack, every time he leaves the trailhead.
- Warranty Period: 180 Days
- Pro Rider / Athlete: Jeremy Jones, Pica Herry
- Material Composition: 100% Recycled Downproof Nylon
- 100% recycled Downproof Nylon 20D with PFC-Free DWR. 100% GRS recycled down 750 FP filling.
- Recycled Down 750 Fill Power bluesign fabrics OEKO-Tex Standard 100 PFC Free DWR
- Features: Elastic cuffs and waist
- Included self-stowing pocket
- Recycled polyester zip pull cords
- Two front hand pockets
- Internal chest zippered pocket
- Two internal drop pockets
- DOWNPROOF DWR
- Sizing Guide
- Tailored fit that's designed for layering under a jacket or bibs. For a relaxed fit size up.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Fast delivery of snowboard & mountain bike with
rentals and service in Southern California.
23851 Via Fabricante Ste. 201
Mission Viejo, CA 92691