Giro Trella MIPS Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The ease and comfort of our acclaimed Roc Loc Sport MIPS® fit system makes fitting as easy as turning a dial, and the fit system is seamlessly integrated with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS®), which can redirect energy and provide more protection in certain impacts. When you put it all together, you get the versatility you need to ride everything from forested fire-roads to swooping singletrack trails to the city streets.
- WOMEN'S SERIES™ - The Women's Series is a diverse collection of helmet styles, fits and prices tailored to the demands of female riders. While the level of detail and range of colors is unique within the Womens Series helmets, they do not feature a unique "women's fit." That's because there is no anatomic difference between women and men's heads except for the average skull diameter measurement. And since Giro helmet sizes cover 98% of the human population, we believe the Women's Series offers more options to women than any other brand.
- UNIVERSAL FIT™ SIZING - Our Universal Fit™ helmets are sculpted to look good and fit great for almost anyone on the first try. By developing proprietary shell sizes based on specific customer groups, and combining them with an easily-adjustable fit system, it's easy for you get the right fit, straight out of the box, without the hassle or expense of trying multiple sizes.
- ROC LOC® SPORT MIPS FIT SYSTEM - The Roc Loc® Sport MIPS fit system offers easy one-handed operation with a 7cm adjustment range. Its confident clicking feel and sound lets riders know that the helmet is adjusting to a comfortable fit. With comfort similar Roc Loc 5 and ponytail compatibility, the new Roc Loc Sport fit system brings premium function to sport level helmets.
- INTEGRATED MIPS® - All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's Integrated MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts.
- IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION - In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.