Giro Scan Goggles
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
We highly recommend you thoroughly observe your surroundings before bombing down the hill. We also suggest wearing the Giro Scan Goggles, a fantastic setup that won't break the bank while providing you with great peripheral vision and optics thanks to Giro's EXV design. Combine that with ultra comfortable face foam and a versatile medium fit, and it's clear the Giro Scan Goggles are a huge upgrade from your ol' beaters that have "active" ventilation, aka no more venting foam and a crack down the middle of the lens.
- Expansion View (EXV) Frame – Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. Giro started with a helmet-compatible goggle, then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle. Medium EXV Frame
- Injection Molded Cylindrical Lens – Injection molding a cylindrical lens helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur subtly in thermoformed cylindrical lenses. We offer a full range of performance-engineered lens tints and mirror coatings that help to enhance your vision and every lens is protected by a durable hard coating that resists scratches.
- Anti-Fog Coating – Every Giro goggle lens features an anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- Double Layer Face Foam with Micro-Fleece Facing
- Seamless Compatibility with All Giro Helmets – For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together as a single integrated unit. Ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles offers exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- OTG (Over The Glasses) Friendly