Girls' Burton Khione Jacket
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Insulated warmth, waterproof protection, and style for kids who know what it's like to ride all day.
Staying warm keeps kids on the mountain. The girls' Burton Khione Jacket brings extra insulation for cold and stormy days. It has a parka cut and its waterproof, breathable shell keeps the weather out. On-snow features like a waist gaiter and lined pockets make a difference in keeping you comfortable all season long. Plenty of pockets keep the important stuff organized, so you always know where your pass is and your phone is always warm and secure. Zip up, hood up, and enjoy the ride. Our Room-To-Grow System means you'll get more than one season out of this one.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer 300D polyester woven stretch fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [200g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Attached Contour hood with drop construction is helmet compatible; Pit Zip vents; Interior mesh dump pocket; Elastic hood gaiter with crown adjustment; Chafe-free chin guard
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Adjustable cuffs
- Glove loops; Ticket O-ring; Pocket-access hem cinch
- Snap-closure chest pocket, snap-closure hand-warmer pocket, therma-pocket with media port, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- Lifetime Warranty