Girls' Burton Game Piece One Piece
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Dive into winter head first, wrapped head-to-toe in sustainable materials and weatherproof performance.
Nothing provides all the tools to run game on winter like a one piece, and the girls' Burton Game Piece One Piece has all the essentials built in. DRYRIDE two-layer fabric with critically taped seams provides a storm-stopping barrier against moisture. Thermacore insulation provides reliable all-winter warmth, and there's still plenty of room to layer. The Room-To-Grow system allows limbs to expand at the seams to outlast growth spurts. This one piece is a bluesign product, which means it's approved to meet the highest safety standards for both people and our planet.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy; Articulated patterning for mobility
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Contour hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter and crown adjustment
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs and sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators; Adjustable sleeve cuffs; Water-resistant boot gaiter; Glove loops; Ticket O-ring
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure, chest pockets with hook-and-loop closure, therma-pocket with media port, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- Lifetime Warranty