Flux CV Snowboard Bindings
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
For deep curving.
The higher heelcup is effective to improve operability and prevent from dragging. With a full range of adjustment functions, setting can be made depending on the situation.
- HIGHBACK Buffalo: "It features two props that look like buffalo horns. The two horns support flat highback surface from both sides."
- Super Tough Nylon: A fiber mix with a medium flex that is perfect for all mountain riding.
- Redux Lean Adjuster: Lightweight thanks to its smaller size. Adjusts easily with a single motion.
- Micro Adjuster: Adjust forward lean in 2.5-degree increments with each click for even finer high back settings.
- BASEPLATE Super Transfer: The backside response is extremely increased by the 15mm higher heelcup. Also, it is difficult to drag.
- Performance Blend: A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Toolless Lever: Find your optimum settings without any tools. The stopper prevents any screws coming loose.
I’ve tried most of the stiffest bindings out there by Burton, Now, Union, Rome and etc. But Flux CV is the easiest one to carve deep lines! As typical Flux bindings, CV transfers the power to the board very efficiently and I could drive out the turn hard without trying. However you need to change your riding a bit since CV has very unique design which locks in your ankles. I had to get used to use more of my front leg to initiate turns but once I got it, it became so easy to carve deeply. Funny enough, these bindings don’t get in your way due to its highback design and fair amount of flex, allowing to use in the park. There is nothing like them!