CAPiTA Youth Girl's Jess Kimura Mini Snowboard
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
All-new for 2021, this mini-shred rad girl model is designed to bridge the gap between the Micro Mini and the smallest sizes of the mainline ladies boards. Produced at The Mothership utilizing clean energy while featuring reforestation certified sustainable woodcores, these boards are packed with technology at a price parents can afford. Combine that with fan-favorite graphics from Jess Kimura's pro model archives and the inspiration that comes from the legend herself, and you have an incredible youth board to fuel girl's progression.
RIDER TYPE: The young and the restless
CAMBER TYPE: PARK MINI PROFILE:
Rockered and beveled for catch free riding.
- FSC® CERTIFIED SELECT CORE™: Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities or finger joints for uniform flex and consistency.
- 445/-45 MICRO-GLASS, MAGIC BEAN™ V76: U75Biaxial top with proprietary bottom laminate = proper flex for short lengths and smaller riders. Impregnated with plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Die-cut Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts