CAPiTA Pathfinder Wide Reverse Snowboard
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Pathfinder is a must-have deck for your resort quiver. It is fun, maneuverable, easy to ride, and capable of big things. Offered in both low-rise camber for carving and ollie power, and a reverse camber version for a looser, skate-style feel, there is a choice for every rider looking for a board with a performance pedigree and a modest price. Featuring a throwback blunted shape with a shorter tip and tail for decreased swing weight and a time-tested lightweight and durable construction configuration, the Pathfinder emerges as one of the best consumer buys in the game.
RIDER TYPE: THE RESORT AND PARK FREESTYLE RIPPER THAT WANTS
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AT A MINIMUM PRICE
CAMBER TYPE: PARK V2 PROFILE:
These versatile boards feature a dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
- FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™: Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities or finger joints for uniform flex and consistency.
- SPECIAL BLEND FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN: Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant-based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Sublimation Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Bitter End Deflection Tuning
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts