Burton Splitboard Crampon
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
A splitboarding necessity for critical traction on steep and icy skintracks.
When the uphill going gets tough, the Burton Splitboard Crampons deliver secure bite on slick, steep skintracks, sketchy sidehills, and glacial traverses. Easy to affix, they slide in sideways to the Burton Hitchhiker and Spark Tesla and Tesla T1 touring brackets without having to remove the bindings from the board. Sharp teeth provide forceful downward bite with or without climbing wires deployed. Regular and wide sizes match to board waist widths.
- Compatible with Burton Hitchhiker, Spark Tesla, and Tesla T1 baseplates
- Includes storage bag to protect other gear in your pack
- Climbing wires push crampon teeth firmly into the snow for an outstanding grip on steep terrain
- Regular size fits boards with 26cm waist width or less
- Wide size fits boards with 26-28.5cm waist
- 1-Year Warranty
Excellent quality. Work great! They've been perfect on those slightly steep, slick spots. Been cruising past everyone on the way up