Burton Merak WaveCel Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Merak WaveCel is fully loaded with 19 ventilation channels, WaveCel protection, and premium comfort and fit features in a durable hybrid molded construction.
The Anon Merak WaveCel helmet pairs revolutionary WaveCel protection with the dual hybrid construction of the ding-resistant durability of an endure-shell on top and a featherweight in-mold construction on the bottom with 19 active ventilation channels. WaveCel is a collapsible cellular structure that lines the inside of the helmet and can reduce impact and rotational force by flexing to reduce initial force, crumpling to lower impact velocity, and gliding to help redirect energy away from the head. A 360° BOA Fit System offers a quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial, and the Fidlock magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. Polartec Power Grid fleece liner and ear pads maintain quick-drying warmth for all-day comfort.
- Weight: 480g; WaveCel helmets are designed to fit closer to the head, providing a snug, comfortable fit. Please refer to our sizing chart for accurate measurements. If you are in-between sizes, you may want to size up
- WaveCel behaves like a network of hundreds of interconnected shock absorbers connecting your head and the outer shell of the helmet. WaveCel helps distribute the impact energy through its network of cells, reduces impact forces like the crumple zone of a car, and then helps divert rotational forces by flexing and gliding
- 50/50 hybrid shell construction combines Endura-shell and in-mold shell constructions for wear-and-tear resistant durability and featherweight performance
- Active ventilation with 8 vents, a total of 19 to let you easily fine-tune your temperature with open settings for maximum airflow, closed settings for locking in heat, and everything in between
- In-shell 360° BOA Fit System features a fit dial just below the helmet shell that provides micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- Fidlock snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Polartec Power Grid fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth
- Compatible with audio accessories; Certification: CE 1077B & ASTM 2040
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.