Burton Family Tree Leader Board Camber Splitboard
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
Big-mountain stability in a split for the predictable control to chase big lines and steep terrain in the backcountry where every move counts.
The best lines are beyond the gates. The Burton Family Tree Leader Board Splitboard brings the burly stability of the Leader Board to a split for riders who want unwavering control in steep alpine terrain and variable snow that only the skin track can access. This board is designed to tackle the biggest terrain with the predictable stability to make the right moves when you need to and none when you don't.
- Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 10mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Super Fly II 700G Splitboard Core uses stronger and lighter woods to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- Split Channel Board Mount is the strongest, fastest, easiest, and most adjustable mounting system ever offered on a splitboard and comes with pucks pre-mounted for easy setup
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.