Burton Family Tree 3D Double Dog Camber Snowboard
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
3D shaping brings power and third dimension magic to this big mountain slayer.
Speed and stability are a given in the Burton Family Tree 3D Double Dog Snowboard. It's the way the board draws you into and boosts you out of turns that inspires the ride. The result of extensive on-snow prototyping, subtle convex shaping in the tip and tail set the Double Dog apart from the boards you know. A floaty, supportive nose and bat channel tail work with the board's cambered shape to encourage speed and dropping in on big lines with a new range of power and control. This shape is made to go bigger in big terrain.
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 10mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight; Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.