Burton Family Tree 3D Deep Daze Snowboard
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
When the snow stacks up like we dream about, 3D shaping opens the door to a new dimension of edge control and surf-inspired power on this dedicated powder board.
Take your powder riding experience into the third dimension. Working with team riders, we went deep on prototypes and rider testing to tune the shape and design of the Burton Family Tree 3D Deep Daze Snowboard. Inspired by modern surfboard design, unique 3D shaping in the nose and tail stabilize the ride through the full range of the turn. The board pulls you into each arc and lets you hold power and then accelerate out for a new level of response and control in powder. Float, slash, and carve away the deepest days.
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 20mm Taper promotes floating and turning with a shorter width on the tail that drops it down and a wider width at the nose that pops it up
- Directional Flat Top bend features a flat profile overall with a rocker nose for the stability and effortless float perfect for deep days on surfy terrain
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight; Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- 45° Carbon Highlights fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.