Burton [ak] Dispatcher 35L Backpack
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The biggest in our series of purpose-built backcountry packs, this is the workhorse model for big days and mid-winter tours where that extra layer and water bottle are mandatory.
Everything you need in a pack and nothing you don't. The Burton [ak] Dispatcher 35L Backpack takes a clean, minimalist approach to a pack that's sized for full-day backcountry touring. Dedicated avalanche tool storage makes for quick access to your shovel and probe. Back panel access gives you wide entry and full visual to find exactly what you need. Multiple equipment carry options and stowable pole/axe loops keep your gear secure for the up and the down. Little details like the snow-shedding back panel and fleece-lined goggle pocket make a difference while supporting the pack's overall mountain-minimalist design.
- Dimensions: 22in x 12in x 7in / 56cm x 30cm x 18cm; Weight: 3.1lbs; Volume: 35L; Offered in two sizes: S/M fits 15" to 18" torsos - M/L fits 17" to 21" torsos
- 210D nylon Cordura ripstop with PU coating / 500D nylon Cordura with PU backing
- Main compartment with top zipper and back panel access; Side compression straps
- Quick-access dedicated snow tool compartment; Hydration sleeve
- Snow repelling compression molded back panel with airflow zones; Articulated, ergonomic hip belt with pockets; Glove-friendly zipper pullers and buckles
- A-frame carry and vertical board carry; Stowable helmet sling allows top or front helmet carry; Stowable pole and ice axe loops
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with stretch accessory holder and adjustable sternum strap with built-in whistle; Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip; Fleece-lined goggles and accessory pocket
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty