Boys' Burton Uproar Jacket
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Raise a ruckus in the terrain park or on the playground with this team-favorite jacket.
Featuring a style you've probably seen our riders wearing, the boys' Burton Uproar Jacket blends the casual attitude of the layered streetwear look with the useful tech of real deal snowboarding function. DRYRIDE two-layer waterproof/breathable yarn-dye fabric and potent yet low-profile Thermacore insulation throughout keeps this jacket warmer and drier than your typical jacket. Room-to-Grow sleeves extend for multi-season use, and a helmet-friendly twill hood sheds snow and dries quickly.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece front and back panels for additional warmth
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs; Pocket-access hem cinch; Glove loops; Ticket O-ring
- Chest pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, therma-pocket with media port, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- Lifetime Warranty