Bell Super Air R MIPS Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
As pioneers of removable chin bar technology, we have a legacy to uphold and overcome. We designed the Super Air R from the ground up to push the boundaries of performance and versatility. With class-leading Flex Spherical MIPS technology, superior ventilation, a total weight that is 22% or 144 grams lighter than its predecessor and an easy 2-click removable chin bar, this is a true all-mountain performer.
- FLEX Spherical + MIPS
- Flex Spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed impacts, low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. Think of it as "comprehensive protection," with the added bonus of being able to design better helmet ventilation.
- FLOAT FIT™
- A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS).
- PROGRESSIVE LAYERING™
- The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts.
- OVERBROW VENTILATION™
- Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Adaptable visor system accommodates both goggles and glasses and works with or without the visor attached.
- INTEGRATED BREAKAWAY CAMERA MOUNT
- Seamless camera mount, requiring no zip ties or tape, is engineered to "break away" upon impact to reduce the risk of injury.
- SWEAT GUIDE™
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear.