Anon M4 Goggles Polarized Toric + Bonus PERCEIVE Lens + MFI Face Mask
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Precise fit, maximum glare protection, and our sharpest, widest field of view plus quick-change magnetic lens tech to set you up for all-mountain visibility.
The Anon M4 Goggles with a polarized toric lens offer our widest field of view and sharpest peripheral vision with the added glare protection of a polarized lens for crisp visuals on the brightest days. Our innovative MAGNA-TECH quick-change lens system uses the power of magnets to let you swap lenses with ease. Triple-layer face foam creates a low-profile, helmet-compatible fit that wicks moisture and works with full-perimeter vents for fog-free lenses all day long. Includes MFI technology for seamless face mask integration and PERCEIVE bonus lens for a variety of conditions.
- Unisex frame design; Fits medium and large faces; Helmet compatible; Bonus lens, and microfiber goggle bag included
- MAGNA-TECH quick lens-change technology uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
- Polarized lenses restrict light to pass in one direction, reducing glare for crisp and clear vision
- MFI technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Toric injected lens combines the best design characteristics for enhanced clarity and peripheral vision while maximizing the goggles vent volume; Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time; Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Outlast Fog Management face fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog; Lightweight, dual-molded PC-ABS/TPU frame combines a rigid outer frame that improves lens interface performance and rigidity with a soft and flexible inner frame that maintains a comfortable fit on the face
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.