Anon M2 Goggles Polarized + Bonus Lens
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Precise spherical lens optics plus our quick-change lens tech and the glare-cutting clarity of a polarized lens.
The Anon M2 Polarized Goggles feature MAGNA-TECH quick lens-change technology, using powerful magnets to make lens changes easier than ever. Their spherical lens mimics the curvature of the human eye for precise optics, while the polarized lens reduces glare for crisp, clear visuals in bright conditions. Magnetic Face Mask Integration (MFI) enables seamless face mask coverage, while full-perimeter vents ensure maximum airflow for a clear, fog-free view in all conditions. They include a bonus lens for cloudy days and a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Unisex frame design; Fits medium and large faces; Helmet compatible; Bonus lens and microfiber goggle bag included
- MAGNA-TECH quick lens-change technology uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
- Polarized lenses restrict light to pass in one direction, reducing glare for crisp and clear vision
- MFI technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Spherical injected lens design mimics the curvature of the human eye for enhanced clarity; Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time; Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Outlast Fog Management face fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.