Free 2 Day Shipping
DEMO CONTENT. If your order totals $50 or more, you qualify for free 2-day shipping—at checkout, just make sure that the "Two Business Days" option is selected. Eligible orders will arrive two business days from the date of shipment. Orders placed before 5pm EST may ship the same day.
Hurry, this is a limited-time offer.Some Restrictions Apply:
- Available only on orders of $50 or more
- Available for orders shipped to the contiguous United States only (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders)
- Excludes PO boxes & APO addresses
- Excludes complete bikes, bike frames, bike wheels, ABS airbag packs, kayaks, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, & all other freight items
- Not valid on pre-orders or back orders
Free Exchanges & Easy Returns
DEMO CONTENT. Collaboratively embrace distinctive experiences without maintainable technology. Enthusiastically mesh cost effective e-commerce via team building niches. Proactively actualize 24/365 imperatives through out-of-the-box benefits. Monotonectally extend.
Low Price Guarantee
DEMO CONTENT. Proactively scale corporate partnerships vis-a-vis intermandated "outside the box" thinking. Energistically brand pandemic metrics without magnetic total linkage. Energistically revolutionize web-enabled experiences rather than clicks-and-mortar.
REVOLUTION OF THE SPECIES
The Factor Techlace is a race-bred cycling shoe that couples the benefits of our Techlace system with the easy adjustment of a Boa dial, plus the performance you expect from Giro-all at an impressively low weight of 210 grams (size 42.5). The Techlace system replaces D-rings and other hardware with laces, providing a more supple feel across the forefoot, and the laces can be easily replaced if damaged. The Boa IP1 dial offers fast, intuitive adjustment in 1mm increments when tightening or loosening. The Factor Techlace upper is constructed with Evofiber SL, which is durable yet highly breathable. Inside the shoe, our SuperNatural Fit footbed features adjustable arch supports to personalize fit, comfort and pedaling efficiency. Power transfer is bolstered by the Easton EC90 SLX2 carbon fiber outsole, which is among the lightest, thinnest and stiffest pedaling platforms on the road, giving you a direct connection to the pedals.FEATURES
- Upper: One-piece upper design, Premium Evofiber SL breathable Teijin microfiber and Techlace + Boa IP 1 dial (1mm +/- with macro release)
- Outsole: Easton EC90 SLX2 high-modulus carbon Steel hardware and Replaceable heel pads
- Footbed: Super Natural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support, X- Static anti-microbial fiber and Travel bag included
- Weight: 210 grams (size 42.5)