Free 2 Day Shipping
DEMO CONTENT. If your order totals $50 or more, you qualify for free 2-day shipping—at checkout, just make sure that the "Two Business Days" option is selected. Eligible orders will arrive two business days from the date of shipment. Orders placed before 5pm EST may ship the same day.
Hurry, this is a limited-time offer.Some Restrictions Apply:
- Available only on orders of $50 or more
- Available for orders shipped to the contiguous United States only (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders)
- Excludes PO boxes & APO addresses
- Excludes complete bikes, bike frames, bike wheels, ABS airbag packs, kayaks, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, & all other freight items
- Not valid on pre-orders or back orders
Free Exchanges & Easy Returns
DEMO CONTENT. Collaboratively embrace distinctive experiences without maintainable technology. Enthusiastically mesh cost effective e-commerce via team building niches. Proactively actualize 24/365 imperatives through out-of-the-box benefits. Monotonectally extend.
Low Price Guarantee
DEMO CONTENT. Proactively scale corporate partnerships vis-a-vis intermandated "outside the box" thinking. Energistically brand pandemic metrics without magnetic total linkage. Energistically revolutionize web-enabled experiences rather than clicks-and-mortar.
RACE-READY TECHLACE PERFORMANCE FOR THE DIRT
The benefits of our revolutionary Techlace system come to the dirt with the Code Techlace, a race-bred shoe for riders who want mega power transfer without sacrificing the durability needed to stand up to rugged trails and conditions. The Techlace system replaces D-rings and other hardware with laces, providing a more supple feel across the forefoot, and the laces can be easily replaced if damaged. The Boa L6 dial offers fast, intuitive adjustment in 1mm increments when tightening and a bash guard for added durability. The upper features our proprietary Evofiber material for superb fit, and complements the adjustable SuperNatural Fit Kit that allows custom-tuning of your arch support. An Easton EC70 carbon composite sole offers pro-level stiffness and is finished with a tough, molded Vibram rubber outsole that provides protection and grip when you're off the bike.FEATURES
- Upper: Techlace + Boa L6 (1mm + with macro release) retention with bash guard, High-quality, breathable Evofiber microfiber and Rubber toe guard
- Outsole: Easton EC70 carbon fiber, Molded Vibram rubber high-traction lugged outsole, Mid-foot scuff guard and Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Footbed: SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support and Aegis anti-microbial fiber
- Weight: 345 grams (size 42.5)