Free 2 Day Shipping
DEMO CONTENT. If your order totals $50 or more, you qualify for free 2-day shipping—at checkout, just make sure that the "Two Business Days" option is selected. Eligible orders will arrive two business days from the date of shipment. Orders placed before 5pm EST may ship the same day.
Hurry, this is a limited-time offer.Some Restrictions Apply:
- Available only on orders of $50 or more
- Available for orders shipped to the contiguous United States only (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders)
- Excludes PO boxes & APO addresses
- Excludes complete bikes, bike frames, bike wheels, ABS airbag packs, kayaks, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, & all other freight items
- Not valid on pre-orders or back orders
Free Exchanges & Easy Returns
DEMO CONTENT. Collaboratively embrace distinctive experiences without maintainable technology. Enthusiastically mesh cost effective e-commerce via team building niches. Proactively actualize 24/365 imperatives through out-of-the-box benefits. Monotonectally extend.
Low Price Guarantee
DEMO CONTENT. Proactively scale corporate partnerships vis-a-vis intermandated "outside the box" thinking. Energistically brand pandemic metrics without magnetic total linkage. Energistically revolutionize web-enabled experiences rather than clicks-and-mortar.
The Wasteland is the premium version of the Coda Rocker. An enhanced lay-up gives this flagship, reverse camber design a light, responsive ride with optimum performance for high-speed technical riding in the steeps or on the groomers. The American Black Walnut & Black Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply topsheet marks the Wasteland with a bold, classic look. Four carbon uprights run parallel to the edges, adding snap and stability for increased performance and responsiveness. The Wasteland is the apex of design and performance in the Arbor line.FEATURES
- Black Hand Dyed Ash / American Black Walnut Power Ply
- Highland Core - Our highest-end core, made from a blend of estate grown Poplar and Paulownia to provide the light-weight performance ideal for backcountry and pow
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- Carbon Uprights Board Reinforcement - Two carbon fiber uprights running from the tip and tail to just past the inserts. A set up that provides added landing durability and pop for bigger park and backcountry performance.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Thunderhead Tip Profile - Big-mountain versatility & speed in the deepest snow.
- Three Year Warranty
- Flex - 8/10